A trade group representing medical professional liability insurance companies pointed to a new study indicating that physicians practicing defense medicine cost the U.S. health system $45 billion annually. The Physician Insurers Association of America said the study in the September 2010 issue of Health Affairs also found that total costs related to medical liability account […]
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Upcoming LRANY Events
- November 19, 2015 STATEMENT: Response to the Cuomo, Schneiderman Litigation Risk Partnership from LRANY Executive Director
- November 13, 2015 LRANY 2015 Annual Meeting a Great Success!
- November 04, 2015 STATEMENT: LRANY Executive Director on Perry Weitz Testimony at Sheldon Silver Corruption Trial
- November 02, 2015 Statement from LRANY Executive Director on Sheldon Silver Trial
- October 30, 2015 Most Outrageous Lawsuit of the Month, October 2015: NYC Aunt Sues Her Own Nephew -